Employment at TLS Worldwide Chauffeured Transportation
TLS Worldwide is committed to the selection and development of talented individuals to meet our current and future needs.
We are looking for great people to add to our great team. If you are interested in joining one of the fastest growing luxury chauffeured transportation companies in the nation then we would love to hear from you.
TLS Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Thank you for your interest in TLS Worldwide Chauffeured Transportation.
We currently have No open positions.
Job Opportunities at TLS Chauffeured Transportation
If you are self-motivated. Independent. Highly professional. You enjoy working with people. And you thrive on delivering outstanding service.
If you have these qualities, you've got what it takes to be a TLS Chauffeur.
Our objective is to provide prompt, premium, courteous, safe and dependable ground transportation services to the Fortune 500 companies, universities, medical facilities and individuals, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We have been able to achieve this goal largely through the hard work and dedication of the talented people who work for us.
Our ideal candidates possess, but are not limited, to the following:
- • Outstanding driving record
- • Professional and pleasant personality.
- • Excellent customer service skills.
- • Attention to detail.
- • Experience driving high level executives and entertainers.
- • Experience driving various sized vehicles (sedan, stretch limousine, SUV, VAN, etc).
- • Familiarity with the area and excellent map and GPS skills.
- • Great communication skills with their co-workers in a high paced environment.
- • Ability to quickly learn and follow procedures, Reliability is a necessity.
- • Background Check and Substance Abuse Testing will be performed during pre-screening for employment
Our ideal candidate possesses, but is not limited, to the following:
- • Outgoing personality.
- • Great communication skills over the phone with customers.
- • Great communication skills with their co-workers in a high paced office environment.
- • Excellent data entry skills are a must.
- • Ability to quickly learn and follow procedures.
- • Ability to multi task while paying close attention to detail is vital.
- • Reliability is a necessity.
For Open Positions please email your resume and current driving record to firstname.lastname@example.org.